August 13, 2007

My first Rant ;) Aaawwww!

Universities! Ugh! So married in June, right? Well, fuck if I could do it over again. I asked financial aid how to go about having my aid considered by my husbands income instead of my mother's and they said NOTHING CAN BE DONE UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED. They did NOT say, since you already filed your FAFSA, because there is a deadline and you HAVE TO, that NO MATTER FREAKIN' WHAT, my mother's income will be used. MY MOTHER IS NOT SUPPORTING ME. I I I will be paying for everything for the next school year, not my mother. I am an independent!
So the assholes let me go through the motions of filing a letter to be considered for my independent status, and lemme tell ya, they took a month to let me know that shit don't matter. Now, my tuition has to be paid in 5 days or I will have to pay a late fee and risk losing my classes.
Just thought I'd bitch about that for a moment. Not real happy about borrowing more money than I have to because my mother makes more my spouse and I do.

Happiness? HAPPINESS! Her name is Fawkes. My darling peach-faced lovebird.

Also: I am prettty sure I have picked out the yarn I want to buy for my secret swap pal for the ravelry caffeine addicts group(But I can't tell. Cause it's a secret). On to the coffee and mug!

No comments: