December 16, 2007

Darling snowfall

Car's still broken. It's in King Midas's hands now, hope he's not snowed in.

The Go! Team? Rocks. Ludog just called me a nerd. Well, W/E they're awesome. I like Lesly and the LY's, too, freaking string up the rope.

Camera? Camera? Camera? Camera? Camera?

Gimme a month, I might post some pictures. By Gods, I certainly have enough to share if I wasn't so damn lazy with it. It's so big and heavy...and and.....and....okay I'll quit whining. I do enough of it. For real though, if I don't quit bitching so much, I'm going overboard. Like walk to plank type shit.

Yoga? Yoga? Yoga? Yoga? Yoga?

Inneya* folks get ::ahem:: depressed? I'm breaking boulders right now, though I'm not through much rubble yet. Finals pretty much cancel out all other needs.

Speaking of finals, right now I'm:
  1. screen printing cloth for a hooded...thing? I need to figure out a name for this. If I had my sketchbook with me like a good girl I could scan the picture.
  2. Another thesis piece, this one about self image. I'll just say copper and onion skins.
  3. writing a 10 page paper on knitting for craft history. and when I say writing, I mean procrastinating.
  4. Woven sample for curtain collection.
  5. 2 sample books: one shibori and other resist techniques, the other fabric manipulations and embroidery.

These don't sound bad, do they? Interesting and a lot better than chemistry, right? I'll keep telling myself that for the remainder of this week.


No comments: