April 1, 2007

Sunday, bloody Sunday.

Well, hello again! Here is a little baggie-poo I made for my gauche paints. Sweet, aint it? It's pretty small, that's just a regular sized button on it. I was still feeling the lump, so I finished this to help me get in the creatin' mood.

I went to the Boston craft extravaganza this afternoon. Jewelery stuff was pretty great. I was blown over by a stall of wooden spoons. Glass stuff was pretty generic and ugly. Fibers were generic and ugly, too. That sucked, cause I'm a fibers gal and I don't want my craft misrepresented. Overall, I'm not entirely sure it was worth the $15 entrance fee.

It was nice, however to get out for the afternoon. I finally ate some sushi, also, at my fav place: Symphony Sushi. Sweet. Do the caterpillar maki. It's worth it. Happy Day!

No comments: