April 18, 2007

so much white

Outdoor installation, you say? Why sure. Don't mind if I do. Here is a model I made in preparation for a biggie. Ideally, I will hang it from a tree in wings court in downtown New Bedford, and anyone who pleases can step inside and zip themselves right on up.

Hope it works. There's my ideas on paper (if ya are interested in the process I go through, which is usually very scatter-brained and...shitty). The interior will be lined in bubble-shaped cloth protrusions...good luck on figuring out what that means.
Here is my progress on tubey. Seems like it will be needed if the weather keeps up. I think a giant death cloud of moisture has descended upon my life.

Lalala! Happy girl! I want some of this! Any of it, really. Preferably this or this. This really describes my current situation, and showcases the colors of a fav artist. Hee hee. Off to the laundromat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting. can't wait to see how it turns out. Great blog thingy, by the way. I need to get me one of these shits.