July 8, 2007

Hey good looking, whatcha got cookin'?

Howdy! Soooo...trifles pics? Yeah, um, they were good. We'll leave it at that. How bout some wine 'n berries? But this week-end (end of week and the weekend? What/ev) was homemaker-licious. Me and the Ludog made some pizza with our gifted pizza stone. Delish. Actually, surprisingly so. We're proud. So proud we made another last night.
Who knew I'd ever be inspired by Martha Stewart? It was definitely her guest more so, not that it makes it any better that I spent the better part of a day making candy. Like what we need is mountains of candy, but that's what we got. And it's good. Really good. Don't worry, some will be mailed off to deserving recipients, not all that sugar's going in the bellies. On a Sunday, however, this freezer-full of choc has me asking, "Is it time to go to the laundromat? (?) (!!!)
Socks are moving along. God I love this color way. I do.

No comments: