July 2, 2007

Is it just fine?

It's just fine. After shortening a couple fingers, weaving in all the ends, and chopping off the much-too-tight ribbing, I took at couple shots and realized.... (Ignore the strange color please)


the f'ing yarn is already pilling. Yeah, these are gonna look real good after a couple of wears. So basically I made myself a template for gloves to come. Back to the yarn store....which in truth, I'm not so unhappy about. He he!

Today was a little funky. I don't feel right. I felt great this morning om'ing with W.L. on the giant t.v. and great when I met Ludog for lunch (not so great when I 'skint' my ankle on the stone steps on the way to see him, but at least it was because I looked great in a white sundress and sassy brown heels) but the feeling faded once I got home by myself again. Doesn't usually happen....maybe I'm feeling the lonesomeness again. Miss my friends.

No comments: